If you’ve ever heard me talk about Swagbucks, you know that one of the easiest ways to earn Swag Bucks, which come in very handy when you want a gift card. Well, here’s a way to make earning with Swagbucks Search even easier: make Swagbucks Search your default search engine on your browser, and you’ll NEVER miss a Search win again!
With Swagbucks, every time you search online is an opportunity to win, and another step closer to a new gift card from Swagbucks. In fact, users who default their search to Swagbucks can earn 3x more than the average user! Here’s how you can too:
Defaulting your Search Engine in Chrome
- Go to Settings on your Chrome browser (the 3 lines on the top right of the browser)
- Click on “Settings” from the dropdown list
- Click on “Manage Search Engines”
- Look for Swagbucks under “Other Search Engines”
- Click “Make Default”
Defaulting your Search Engine in Firefox
- Go to your browser search field, this can be found on the right of your address bar, and click the drop down menu and look for Swagbucks
- Click on Swagbucks
If you’ve never performed a search from search.swagbucks.com you may not see Swagbucks in the list. Perform a search from Search.Swagbucks.com and then follow the instructions to set it as your default search engine. Haven’t signed up yet? Join now and start earning like a pro to get your first gift card in no time!